* Initial commit for GET response for TaskAPIView.
* Update for missing space - linting issue.
* Additional linting fixes.
* add is_locked method to check if lock is set
* Update to use `.is_locked` method and add decorator.
* Fix linting issue.
* Fix doubled "rescan" call for locked file.
Removed call to ".owned()" under "is_locked".
* Commenting out GET call in TaskAPI view to revert change for testing.
* Commenting is_locked function to see if Server Response 500 is stopped.
* Reassert is_locked function within RedisArchivist class.
* Create test GET responder.
* Reverting simple GET response change.
* Reapplying simple GET response for `/api/task/`.
* Reapplying change with modification to lock key.
* Documentation update for new GET calls.
* README: fix returned value as `bool` instead of `str`.
* Updating the `is_locked` key reference to "rescan" and "downloading" to fix which key is being retrieved.
* Use dictionary keys, rather than line-by-line statements.
* Fix typo in README for Task View.
Co-authored-by: simon <firstname.lastname@example.org>